Iain White Technology Manager.
- I am an enthusiastic Technology Manager with a passion for IT Governance.
- I am experienced with COBIT, ITIL, PRINCE2, Six Sigma, Scrum, and Kanban.
- I have worked as an Agile Project Manager and I am a certified Scrum Master.
- I am very passionate about Lean Software Development and Agile Software Development.
- I have worked in IT for over 36 years. I started as a Software Engineer and have had experience in DevOps Infrastructure, Cyber Security, and Agile coaching.
- I am an accomplished servant-leader capable of delivering projects on time and to budget by effectively collaborating, facilitating, leading, and coaching development teams.
As the Head of Technology I wear many hats:
- Developing the company’s strategy for using technological resources.
- Actively manage cross-organizational relationships for best practice sharing the digital agenda.
- Evaluating and implementing new systems and infrastructure.
- Communicate technology strategy to partners and investors.
- Ensuring technologies are used efficiently, profitably, and securely.
- Developing the technical aspects of the company’s strategy to ensure alignment with its business goals.
- Act as a champion for technology-driven innovation and keep connected to technology leaders in the marketplace.
- Discover and implement new technologies that yield a competitive advantage.
- Help departments use technology profitably.
- Supervise system infrastructure to ensure functionality and efficiency.
- Acting as a role model in leadership across the organization.